View My Stats
Powered by Blogger.

Faces, gestures and thumbs!


Some funky faces, mostly from people I've drawn at the mall! Lots of fun to characturize!


These are some gestures I've been doing at Starbucks. I tried a new medium, using black pen and then doing a quick and light tonal with a greyscale marker. I also tried doing the gesture with the marker 1st, and then going in with pen. I'd still like for these to be looser, like one line drawings, but it's hard for me not to finish drawings. I had alot of fun trying to work on my weakness, like capturing people in movement, and giving people personality! I'd love to hear feedback!

These are some thumbnails I did, while doing Location Design at Mercury filmworks. Also done with pencil and marker, or pen and marker. Enjoy!
If you haven't checked out "Sketchy Business" the new monthly sketch blog, be sure to check it out!






No comments:

Post a Comment