View My Stats
Powered by Blogger.

11 Second Club


11 second club from trent correy on Vimeo.

This is my 11 second club entry for August, I had alot of fun animating it, and I hope to do that competition again! Next time I am definately going to focus more on story and acting, as apposed to character(and just getting the damn thing done!). If you think this is worthy, toss me a vote at The 11 Second Club !! All revisions and comments are much appreciated, I'm either going to clean and colour this one, or do the September competition, so they will help ALOT! Thanks!!!!! Enjoy!....Below is my thought process, doodles, thumbs and linetests! (you might have to "refresh" to leave a comment.

**** I almost forgot, I am now offically an Animation Mentor student, starting September 28th!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment